• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

done with over dosing

not to be negative with what others are experimenting cause Ive done it too but I'm done with spending hundreds of dollars on all these products.
going back to basic dosing and frequent cleaning/water changes. Am I the only one tired of this process?

and some tank info 2 size what equipment ect.i dose calcium a lil iodide and strontium and molybdenum.my tank is a 90 and a 30 plumbed 2gether.mixed reef with fish no skimmer i use a turf scrubber.ichange around 5 gallons a week on sat around tuesday i under dose for 70-80 gallons.i do wonder if it is needed? i know calcium is important not sure on the other stuff. ???

I am with you Dave, I work on keeping the tank clean...dose two parts and bit of iodine that is it. I do the iodine just to keep the cheato going and for the shrimp.

How much Iodine should I be dosing? My corals are starting to loose color and I'm not 100% sure why. I need to test all my parameters but I also had some spotty RTN on a few corals that seemed to stop.

I use lugals about 4 drops...recomondation is much higher like a drop per 20/25 gallons...I don't do it all the time either.