• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Don't break the chain Orange Cap 07739

Due to my bad habit of cleaning the tank, or being really clumsy.
Montipora capricornis

Orange Scrolling Montipora Corals often grow in interesting shapes and whorls while attaching an encrusting base on rock. Orange Scrolling Montipora Corals are found in virtually every ocean in the world that has stony coral growth. If proper conditions are met it will grow quickly and is easy to propagate, or “frag” and make new colonies. Way to easy

Here are the rules are
1. You must offer a frag of something to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up. If you don't have anything yet just promise that you will.
2. You must pick it up from me in Little Silver. 07739
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don’t have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same.

I have two auto frags ,you can see pictures of the mother colony on my tank thread or AO has some frags...they get darker under MH as you will see. Also have some softies if you want when you come.

So going to change one rule, if you want a frag I will bring them to the meeting and you can get there. If not I will include them in the auction section.