• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Don't Break The Chain: Scroll Coral

Scroll Coral
(Turbinaria sp.)

About 2 inches
(Fast Grower)
( Can be picked up in about 2 weeks I am waiting for it to heal. )

Care Level: Easy in SPS Tank!
Lighting Requirements: Moderate to High
Water Flow: Moderate
Aggressiveness: Peaceful
Range: Indo-Pacific, Indian Ocean
Family: Dendrophylliidae
Water Conditions: 74-80° F; sg 1.023-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4; dKH 8-12

Notes: This coral grows in many shapes depending on its environment. It is most commonly shaped in a scroll or cup formation. Scroll Corals require moderate water currents and moderate to high reef lighting for proper health. It is important that adequate calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium levels are maintained to ensure proper skeletal growth. Use of Kalkwasser Mix or a calcium reactor will be of great benefit.

Place it along the top half of the aquarium on an exposed rock. Make sure that moderate currents will be able to supply it with necessary nutrients and trace elements. Be careful to place it so that only the bottom of the skeleton comes in contact with the live rock. Leave several inches between it and other corals.

And rules are:
1. You must offer a frag of something to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me, I am in Hawthorne (07506) , or arrange for someone else to pick it up from me with my prior consent. We can meet at Garden State Plaza, NJ355 N State Rt 17, Paramus, NJ
3. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will may consider in making my decision include your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
4. I can change the rules of this offering.
5. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC when you begin fragging the coral.

0211001615.jpg

If I did something wrong correct it please.

Besides this one i have like 3 really small pieces that someone can have.

Ready in 2 weeks also

LOL i am a little dumb =) I fragged it today so i am going to wait 2 weeks to hand it out but anybody can take claims if the wand its a really nice coral espically when you only have the blue lights on

Grows really fast.

I bought it wan it was half of that.

they will if there is a lot of people doing it.so far we are getting a good amount of people giving now we need people taking them.... ;D ps i have this coral it is a nice 1