• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Doser

Need a new doser. Thoughts on those chinese ones from fish-street and other various sites? The ones that look like BM knock offs? Anyone have one who can attest to the quality?

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
I have been using the FS NT-01DOSING PUMP from Fishstreet. Its been consistent and reliable. It seems to have all the features of the BM and was very easy to set up and use. Other then increasing the dosing amounts periodically as things grow or are added, I haven't had to touch it. Well worth the $120.

I have been using the FS NT-01DOSING PUMP from Fishstreet. Its been consistent and reliable. It seems to have all the features of the BM and was very easy to set up and use. Other then increasing the dosing amounts periodically as things grow or are added, I haven't had to touch it. Well worth the $120.

Good to know, im leaning towards that one but have heard mixed reviews.

Id also look at the jebao dp4. They just released an update to it so id request new stock. I dont have any first hand experience with either though.