• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dosing Pump

What it’s a good dosing pomp with 2 or 3 heads!
I want to change the one I’m using now, number are stable and coralline growing everywhere but it’s old and don’t want to risk some stuff coming in soon!!

John told me Bubble magnus is quiet reliable. I’ll check on those kamoer as well! Here I’m trying to get the best for my money so need to see some reviews now!!

john90009

NJRC Member
If Eric has trouble getting the kamoer to connect to his wifi through a 2.4 ghz connection is what I worry about. Most routers have the 5 and 2.4 connections but it may be a headach for him if he needs to troubleshoot that. I have a kamoer and love it but setting it up I had to completely turn off my 5g for it to see the 2.4

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
If Eric has trouble getting the kamoer to connect to his wifi through a 2.4 ghz connection is what I worry about. Most routers have the 5 and 2.4 connections but it may be a headach for him if he needs to troubleshoot that. I have a kamoer and love it but setting it up I had to completely turn off my 5g for it to see the 2.4

another work around is if he has a device that only connects to 2.4ghz. like an older iphone/ipad/ andriod cell/tablet and use that for the initial setup.

Even if the ssid for 2.4 and 5ghz are separated? I currently have my router setup to use one ssid to switch between dependant on distance but if they are called like wifi24 and wifi5 would that help? Asking since I am looking to get a new doser myself.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Even if the ssid for 2.4 and 5ghz are separated? I currently have my router setup to use one ssid to switch between dependant on distance but if they are called like wifi24 and wifi5 would that help? Asking since I am looking to get a new doser myself.

if the two doesnt share the same ssid, just connect to the 2.4ghz and you'll be fine. its mostly with routers that share the 2.4/5ghz ssid that have issues.

if the two doesnt share the same ssid, just connect to the 2.4ghz and you'll be fine. its mostly with routers that share the 2.4/5ghz ssid that have issues.
Yah that's what I figured but wasn't sure. Prices of everything including dosers went up so much hoping to find a used one on Facebook lol

Yah that's what I figured but wasn't sure. Prices of everything including dosers went up so much hoping to find a used one on Facebook lol
I’m really impressed with the size of the doser! Also based on what I can see people love this doser. I’ll be getting it probably tomorrow. I know my buddy told it could be trouble at first but if work as I need it for stability, hooo man I’ll be happy

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I had similar problem and customer service was useless. I had swipe up or right, I forget, on the app and it all worked out.

I’m really impressed with the size of the doser! Also based on what I can see people love this doser. I’ll be getting it probably tomorrow. I know my buddy told it could be trouble at first but if work as I need it for stability, hooo man I’ll be happy
Yah having a doser for stability is key...two of of 3 tanks are using 2 part just need the last one and I'm done lol.

I’m using one already but it’s a bit old and I don’t want to wait for it to brake down to change it!!
still learning from John haaaa!!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have the dual head eshopps for years and never had any issues. easy to set up and minimal maintenance.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
If you have a apex the dos is a great choice.
I also use the kamore single head dosing pump.
I use it for kalk and it works well.