• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

E-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

957_zps320fb331.gif

Spideybry himself...aka el macho!!!! Pretty excited for his team!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378776354593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378776354593.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 67
I was impressed with the offense. Good start to Chip's reign. Defense needs some tweaking though. As for the Skins... I was worried about RG3 before the game because everyone was saying that he was back better than he was before. I don't know about you but I only saw about 70% of his abilities. I think after we get two weeks behind us, we will get to see who is who in the league this season. GO BIRDS!

I was impressed with the offense. Good start to Chip's reign. Defense needs some tweaking though. As for the Skins... I was worried about RG3 before the game because everyone was saying that he was back better than he was before. I don't know about you but I only saw about 70% of his abilities. I think after we get two weeks behind us, we will get to see who is who in the league this season. GO BIRDS!

Definitely. I think RG3 didn't look comfortable until the 2nd half. Give him a few weeks. It also seemed as if the whole Eagles team slowed down in the 2nd half, either because they were tired, or because Chip wanted to ease up on the throttle. Time will tell. I am just scared that the O-line wont be able to keep up that pace the entire game.

It will be an interesting 4 weeks.

We have the Chargers, Big Red, and then we go to Denver, then Giants.

Redskins play, Packers, Lions, Raiders, Cowboys.

Giants play Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Eagles.

Dallas plays Chiefs, Rams, Chargers, Broncos.

Out of those three, it seems Dallas has the easiest schedule, and being that they are already up in the Division, it isn't good.

Definitely. I think RG3 didn't look comfortable until the 2nd half. Give him a few weeks. It also seemed as if the whole Eagles team slowed down in the 2nd half, either because they were tired, or because Chip wanted to ease up on the throttle. Time will tell. I am just scared that the O-line wont be able to keep up that pace the entire game.

It will be an interesting 4 weeks.

We have the Chargers, Big Red, and then we go to Denver, then Giants.

Redskins play, Packers, Lions, Raiders, Cowboys.

Giants play Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Eagles.

Dallas plays Chiefs, Rams, Chargers, Broncos.

Out of those three, it seems Dallas has the easiest schedule, and being that they are already up in the Division, it isn't good.

Notice that the TV networks put Eagles all on early afternoon games except KC and yes I sadly know why.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I know I really should not do this since the Giants are also bad but I laughed:
1240267_596099733770052_483696012_n.jpg

LMAO..

the whole NFC EAST is horrid. sigh.

No kidding... I won't be surprised if an 8 and 8 record wins it.

As an Eagles fan I was surprised how well oiled their offense seemed the first two weeks. I was expecting more of what we're saw Thursday night until at least mid season. I still think their qb of the future is coming out of next year's draft. They at least a year or two out before they will really be contending. This year I want to see how this offense matures in the NFL and am hoping to see at least a few building blocks develop on defense.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Equal opportunity hating (only because the Giants actually won when the rest of the NFC east lost, does not happen often)
1391649_607213152658710_626424550_n.jpg