• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

E-Shopps S-300 Skimmer & Pan World Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im breaking down my tank and everything. Here are some of the items i have cleaned and ready to sell.
Pickup in Wayne, NJ, 07470
Paypal or Cash

Eshopps S-300 Skimmer - I got it about 3 years ago and still works amazing. I think its rated for a 300g tank but you should check their website for actual specs - $120

IMG_4325.jpeg

Pan World NH-150PS Magnetic Pump - Used it for about 1 year and still works great. - $100
-Cant see in the photo but there is a 8' power cord attached to the pump.
IMG_4326.jpeg IMG_4328.jpeg

Last edited:
Im breaking down my tank and everything. Here are some of the items i have cleaned and ready to sell.
Pickup in Wayne, NJ, 07470
Paypal or Cash

Eshopps S-300 Skimmer - I got it about 3 years ago and still works amazing. I think its rated for a 300g tank but you should check their website for actual specs - $120

View attachment 30362

Pan World NH-150PS Magnetic Pump - Used it for about 1 year and still works great. - $100
-Cant see in the photo but there is a 8' power cord attached to the pump.
View attachment 30364 View attachment 30363
I’m really liking that skimmer brother very interested would you do 100 hit me up with a text
609-290-5252

Status
Not open for further replies.