• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Eagle Reef Systems In Hillsborough

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Eagle Reef Systems Moving Location

Did you find them at the new location? I thought they were in the process of moving. You may also try asking one of our club sponsors to accept the trade in for you. Good luck getting it resolved. I'm glad to hear that at least Oceanic is taking care of you. Keep us posted.

Re: Eagle Reef Systems, Inc.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

I think you'll get your tank problem fixed one way or another.

It's always rough when you buy something from a LFS, and they soon go under. At least you got the tank. They could have gone under after taking your deposit, but before delivery.

If they went under, they likely have a lot of other people after them for money, and they are not likely to ever return any phone calls or answer email. You could try contacting the landlord of the store, and maybe they have contact information, but even if they do, it's more than likely that you'll just be another creditor.

Maybe you can get Oceanic to agree to return and exchange the tank by going through another LFS, or wholesaler. They must know who is selling to who.

Man that really sucks. I felt like you at first about Eagle Reef, then i got burned by Bob and i never went back even though it's 10 minutes from my house. Good luck with getting the new tank

Harry

bconn, check with them and see if this can be handled via another LFS. If so and you aren't to far from Hamilton (near Trenton) I can probably be of assistance to you in getting this fixed/replaced.

Carlo

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Eagle Reef & Adam's Pet Safari

NEWSALT said:
Eagle Reefs was supposed to be moving back to Rt. 22 in Greenbrok. It was supposed to happen sometime this month. It's in the same strip mall where Reef Inc was, just down at the opposite end. I heard from Ed that there was a Sherrif's sale at Eagle Reefs in Hillsbourgh on 1/31.
This weekend I drove past the strip mall when the store is supposed to be moving to. I saw a white van there that resembled the one Bob has. Perhaps the move is in progress. It's 10 min. from my house, so I'll keep you posted.
Stopped at the new/old location on rt22 today. The store doesn't look as if anything has been done to the interior. It's a long way from being ready. Mike(newsalt)don't bother making the trip.

Bob

SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY

LAW DIVISION

SOMERSET COUNTY

DOCKET NO. SOM-L-0840-06

SHERIFF'S SALE

NO. 8407

Between

KINGSBRIDGE ASSOCIATES, LLC

PLAINTIFF

vs.

EAGLE REEF SYSTEMS, INC. and ROBERT L. WIATROSKI, SR.

DEFENDANTS

Notice is hereby given that on

WEDNESDAY THE 30th OF JANUARY, 2008

a public sale will be held at ten o'clock in the forenoon of said day, that is to say at 10:00 A.M. prevailing time at Eagle Reef Systems, 284 Route 206 South, Triangle Center in Hillsborough, New Jersey of the following personal property:

1 Royal Register; 1 Dell Computer; 1 Black Leather Chair; 4 One Hundred Twenty Five Gallon Fish Tanks; 11 Forty Gallon Fish Tanks; 14 Seventy Five Gallon Fish Tanks; 8 Fifteen Gallon Fish Tanks; 1 One Hundred and Fifty Gallon Fish Tank. Items will be sold as individual units. This is an Alias Writ of Execution.

The property is located at: 284 Route 206 South, Triangle Center in Hillsborough, New Jersey.

Amount of Judgment to be satisfied $47,216.96 plus interest, cost, printers fees, Sheriffs fees and commission.

The successful bidder must have cash, certified check, cashier's check or treasurer's check for the full amount of the Bid at the time of the Sale.

ITEMS WILL BE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY

OPEN BIDDING ONLY - - - - - NO SEALED BIDS

FRANK J. PROVENZANO, SR.

SHERIFF

DATED: October 30, 2007

Norris, McLaughlin & Marcus, PA

P.O. Box 1018

Somerville, New Jersey 08876-1018

Where is all the rock,Lighting and MTC Stuff on that list?
Tanks are cheap

I will look at the old store in Greenbrook today and see if there is any action there

Jason

Not sure, good question. I stopped by the "old" store in Greenbrook yesterday. NOTHING there. Looks like it did when the store was shut down 1.5+ years ago. There does not appear to be any activity related to setup of new location.

Based on the the link from Somerset Sherrif it appears that corp may be out of business.

http://www.somcosheriff.org/sales_images/8407.mht

One could speculate based on the listed Plaintiff (KINGSBRIDGE ASSOCIATES, LLC) there is a small amount they are owed. Based on their website I believe they are a property management company. Perhaps they represent the location where the store was.

radiata

NJRC Member
thetiler said:
I will look at the old store in Greenbrook today and see if there is any action there

Too bad. Drove by there yesterday and there was no sign of life at the old spot.
But, Bob does seem like the kind of guy that has the ability to land on his feet...