• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ebay people are nuts!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Subliminal said:
That makes me sad to be a human.

Actually makes me proud to be a human. Don't you think there was a human element to why people bid on a product so clearly worth nothing? Something about the woman with 6 kids and the daily struggles with the little things? I loved that people paid... essentially... for her wit and humor.

I love it. I think it is great. I'm glad she made so much money and that it made her feel so good.

great story..though the final price is when the winning bidder (redsox07) actually pays....

I didn't even know they still sell pokemon stuff.

Gotta love ebay - it's like being able to go to all the yard sales in your neighborhood (and beyond) without wasting a single gallon of gas.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Having just got back from the Scholastic Book Warehouse sale and Pathmark (who is having Triple coupons this week) with only 2 of my little angels, I have to say that woman deserved every penny of the $142.51 she got for her pack of Pokemon cards. :p

Boy, I was ROTFL when I read her account of her shopping trip and did it ever bring back memories, comedies or nightmares depending on the day. ;D

That is the funniest damn thing I've read in a LONG time! ROFL! I'm still rubbing the tears out of my eyes! That definitely beats the jesus toast and the long haired dude modeling the wedding dress!