• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ecosystem FISH SOlution

Anyone ever try this before. ABF is trying this in one of their reef tanks. Fish have shown amazing coloration. I have never heard of it before. Do you think it is snake oil?

Anyone ever try this before. ABF is trying this in one of their reef tanks. Fish have shown amazing coloration. I have never heard of it before. Do you think it is snake oil?

I don't have any experience with it but it perked my interest. When I looked at the label one of the ingredients listed is copper. Do they have a reef version also?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I like the study they did on the 4 different filtration systems. I noticed that coral and fish growth were much better in the 2 tanks with their "system" but I also noticed that the "typical" setup appeared to have more coralline growth on the tank walls. I would love to see another update at the 2 year mark to see how things progressed.

As for the reef solution that Jim linked... that looks like something I'm willing to try out.