• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Electronic Cigs??

Just wondering if any of you fellow smokin reefers tried any of the new electronic cigs yet?Since Im still unable to get around much,my wife decided to get me a starter kit from one of the many companies out there.I have to say,the one I have isnt half bad,and they even have flavors too...

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I just passed one year on them with no regular cigs at all. I am using aquavaporcigs.com and am very happy with it.

Just wondering if any of you fellow smokin reefers tried any of the new electronic cigs yet?Since Im still unable to get around much,my wife decided to get me a starter kit from one of the many companies out there.I have to say,the one I have isnt half bad,and they even have flavors too...
Hey Tony. I just started using the Logic brand. I like it compared to others. You get good flavor and a whole lot of smoke/vapor. Its the best ive tried so far out of three different brands. It is a little heavy though. I hope you are doing better than the last we spoke.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Big savings. I figured a pack a day is around 2400 a year, I was probably all in maybe 300 over the past year.

Ok just ordered a kit from aquavaporscig, I smoke 1.5 to 2 packs of marlboro gold a day. I went with the medium tobacco flavor, hope it tastes alright. I've tried electric in the past and did not like. It would like ooze onto my tongue. What other flavors do you guys like?
Kurtis

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
From AVC i just ordered there cinna twist which is amazing. I love the vanilla, red energy, and root beer. The regular tabacco flavors are alright but one of the fun things about the e cigs is the fun flavors you can use. The only one I really disliked was the mint chocolate because the mint was WAY to strong.

Ive been using the greensmoke batteries,and tried there cartimizers,but then an idea hit me and I took apart the cartimizer and ordered the e liquid from red dragon and injected into the cartimizers and it worked.You can reuse the cartimizers several times before they burn out.Theres 2 (ormaybe more) dif types of e cigs,Ive heard the ones with the fillable vapor liquids do leak,thats why I did my lil experiment.Congrats on all the ones that switched over and quit the real cigs.I love the "being able to vap(smoke) anywhere....(wonders what my wife would think if I smoked in the shower)..lol

Joe,still not able to walk,but finally went to a real doctor and found that my upper back needs to be fused together and my lower back needs somethin called decompression surgery,neither one being much fun.Now just waiting to hear back from the court to see if they vote in my favor.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Mnat, u ever get any oozing come out of it?
Kurtis

Very rarely and usually if I do it is my fault. If you over fill the thing or get it down the middle tube you might get some oozing. To prevent that, I put the liquid on the side and kind of let it roll down. I also try and plan a little bit so they are sitting around for a bit before I use them to let it settle down. Thier new max flavors (of which the cinna twist is one) the "spout" is longer and narrower which really helps with the oozing as you can direct it much better.

I have gotten the oozing once or twice bad so I understand where you are coming from, it is not fun. BTW I switched to low nicotine and still have some old medium flavors from a sampler pack kicking around if your want them.

The other thing with these cartimizers is they say one cartimizer is equal to 1 1/2 packs of cigs,if thats true Im up to 4 1/2 packs a day..:p