• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Elos Aquastudio - Great experience

I went today and was extremely pleased with the folks working there as well as the stock in the tanks. Some really nice stuff and I walked away with 4 great fish: Psych Head Wrasse, Pair of Swallowtail Angels and a Gold spotted Rabbitfish. I could of spent much more but I had a target and stopped. Will definitely be heading back there again.

One down, and its the Psych Head wrasse. I have m QT tank going and after eating like a pig every day, the wrasse is a floater this morning. Very frustrating but glad it wasn't in my DT.

Not sure. It was fine then yesterday developed a single white spot on one of its fins. I treated with copper last night and was actively swimming last night. This morning gone. I have 4 other fish in the QT so hopefully everyone else is fine. This is my first QT that I have run so its annoying.

The water came straight from my display tank, which is a reef so I have never treated copper. I used the Seachem Cupermine. I have to pick up a copper test kit.

I'd get the copper kit sooner than later. Shops should not sell copper without selling a kit. Too much copper can be deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'd get the copper kit sooner than later. Shops should not sell copper without selling a kit. Too much copper can be deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

definitely! I never treated with copper was thinking about it but felt too risky for me. I stick with observe and feed while in QT

I have a Seachem Copper test kit somewhere that I've never used. I'll you know if i find it when i get home.