• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Emerald Crabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a couple of emerald crabs that have molted several times and are too big now for the tank they're in. Seem to be well behaved, i.e. they leave the corals alone and are great algae consumers. But, as I said they've grown too big and have done their job of clearing most of the algae out of my 7 month old tank. I'm just getting tired of epoxying in the corals and live rock that they are strong enough to move in their search for more algae to eat.

Free to a good home. I'm in Pt. Pleasant.

Alan

I've got a couple of emerald crabs that have molted several times and are too big now for the tank they're in. Seem to be well behaved, i.e. they leave the corals alone and are great algae consumers. But, as I said they've grown too big and have done their job of clearing most of the algae out of my 7 month old tank. I'm just getting tired of epoxying in the corals and live rock that they are strong enough to move in their search for more algae to eat.

Free to a good home. I'm in Pt. Pleasant.

Alan
I have a 90 and I’m in Lakehurst. I can grab them over the weekend

I have a 90 and I’m in Lakehurst. I can grab them over the weekend
Crabs are in my 13.5 gallon QT now and are about .5 to .75 inches across the carapace. I'll try and upload a couple of pics. If you can pick them up this weekend, that's perfect!
DSC03455.jpg DSC03459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.