• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Emperor Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Frey

NJRC Member
MODS - I know this is the wrong forum but I am not able to post in the seals and deals forum. I hope that this can get moved there rather than just deleted.

I bought a ~5" juvinle Emperor Angle from ACC and picked him up yesterday. they held him for a week for me and I think he might have been there a week before that. I acclimated him and he was doing great except that he was munching on my sons favorite acans. We luckily were able to catch him without much hassle (shocked me) and I now need to find him a new home. he is just starting to change into a sub-adult, you can only barely tell that he is changing in the top part of his back 1/2.

He is in Flemington NJ. I'd love to get the $60 I paid for him but do need to find him a new home in the next day or so as I am not really set up to keep him long term and can't risk him back in my 240. I'd take paypal or cash. I am willing to meet some place to get him into a better place.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 39

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
You can become a member by paying $12.50 and you will then have access to deals and steals forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.