• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Empire's 30

Long story short, I'm back with a 30g. Jgraz found me a 30g with sump on mr next to nothing. This is going to be a slow build since still need to get lights, rodi, and a skimmer. I used to have a very similar setup and tbh I miss it.

Tank-30g DB 24x24x12
Sump- custom built by custom king
Skimmer- I want a reef octopus but idk which one.
Flow- 2x mp10wes
Lights- looking for a metal halide pendant
Ca reactor- koralin 1502, don't expect to use this just yet.
Controller- going with an apex this time around
2751af8a70495d3c4b87d7bd0c0192b1.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome back into the game Praveen. Always like watching new builds come together. Keep the pictures coming.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
30G? What? Come on Praveen you can do better than that :p

LOL. OK Set it up and I will hook you up with frags.

30G? What? Come on Praveen you can do better than that :p

LOL. OK Set it up and I will hook you up with frags.

Lol come on sunny give me some credit! Thank you though I really appreciate the gesture. This tank is small enough to bring with me when I move. I can't live at home forever!

I use one of these tanks for a freshwater shrimp tank, I love the dimensions. I'm looking forward to following!

Just curious, where did you find it? I have been keeping an eye on craigslist for a tank for some time now.

Last night I had a dream that someone pawned a tank to best buy and they were selling it as a full setup. However the sales rep did not know if the coral was included and was willing to give it to me for free without buying the system. I guess this tells me that I need a tank asap.