• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Empty boxes on home page

Helloooo....BOD, it's been a while since I logged in ( busy looking for a job ) and I noticed that I still have the blue box issue with the x included.
Is this going to be addressed?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just tried adding a new pic to the rotation but I can't even see that (may be an issue with image size).

Not sure exactly how this this works but after the election we'll look into obtaining a new way to display those pics. Don tried all he could to figure it out and nothing seemed to work. It definitely seems to be an issue with permissions since anyone with admin rights can see it but nobody else can.

I just tried adding a new pic to the rotation but I can't even see that (may be an issue with image size).

Not sure exactly how this this works but after the election we'll look into obtaining a new way to display those pics. Don tried all he could to figure it out and nothing seemed to work. It definitely seems to be an issue with permissions since anyone with admin rights can see it but nobody else can.

Ok, my cause continues