• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

equipment and Corals for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equipment and coral for sale 08108

Instant ocean sea salt for 200 gallons $30

China LED light fixture 300 watt-$75 needs 2 out of the 6 drivers replaced; all 144-2w bulbs work fine
I will include a smaller China LED fixture that you might be able to take the drivers from to replace with the other ones.

Genesis reef Kalkwasser reactor-$25
I think it may be missing some of the screws for the top but I think you can get them at Lowes.

40 gallon breeder-$75
Used once to put my corals in while I was reaquascaping and filled it no more than 1/4 of the way up the glass.

30 gallon acyrilic rimless cube frag tank-$25
Dimensions 24X24X12
I used this for a frag tank until I found a puddle of water soaked in my carpet. I think the water leaked from the tank but the more I think about it I think it may have leaked from the canister filter that I was using on it. Either way I take no responsibility for any damage that may be caused if you choose to set it up. This would be a great tank for anyone who would be able to reseal it or use the acyrilic for parts.

Coral
Salted agaves palys?
1. 3 polyp frag-$15
2. 3 polyp frag-$15

Metalic Dreamz
1. Frag of 7 polyps-$50

Rastas
1. 2 polyp frag-$15
2. 10 polyp frag- $60

Pink palys
1. Frag with 3 polyps-$10
Let me know if you have any questions,
Andrew

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
What's going on Andrew you and your dad not leaving the hobby are you?
If you were closer I would take the salt

Dan, ray did PM me about the frag tank and we are working out a time for him to pick it up but if something happens and he isn't able to buy it for some reason then I'll let you know.

Also I was wrong about the ID of the salted agaves. They are Magicians. Sorry about the confusion.

Hey Hockeynut! There is no way I'm getting out of the hobby! I would miss everyone too much! :p just selling things that have been laying around for a bit. Making money for corals haha.
How are you and your sons doing? Is the little one still interested in the hobby? Are they still playing hockey?

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Yes and yes Adam has a 40 b with a 20 gallon frag tank plumbed in. He is the new reef boy lol you are not the youngest reefer any more :)
Glad to here you are going strong

That's great! I'm glad to hear that he is still interested! It sounds like a good set up he has running. That's alright haha I think it's great!

The frag tank and 40 breeder tank are sold.

Also, I went on zoaid.com to make sure the other coral was right and I don't think they are Metalic Dreamz. I'm not sure what they are but send me a pm with your number if you want and I'll send you a picture if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.