• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Equipment for Sale - Trenton, NJ 08618

I upgraded some equipment. Now I got equipment for Sale. Will Trade for Corals and Moneys.

For Sale

APEX EB8 less than a year old, used for 6 months. All outlets working and immaculate condition. $101

APEX PM1 less than a year old, Purchased this in a Group Buy for my Calcium reactor which I no longer have. $61

Custom King 12X12X30 - Acrylic ATO Box w/ Maxijet 400 & JBJ ATO Pump and 2 Sensors 1 (needs bracket) - $161

Aqua UV Sterilizer 15w - 6mo Old Bulb - $61

Coralife-580p - External Pump - $81

I have a bunch of Equip that needs to GO! I will accept reasonable offers on everything. I'm not in a rush to sell. Most small items I can bring to NYC with me (42nd and Bryant Park Mon-Friday) or North Jersey (Every Other Sunday). I am located in Trenton. I will not ship the ATO BOX AT ALL. DO NOT ASK. Anything that can't fit in a Standard Flat Rate USPS box you pay the shipping. I Pay the shipping on everything else.

Apex EB8 - $100

This EB8 Is pretty much still new. I have only used it a few times and that was to control my LED lighting (On/Off)

IMG_0193 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

APEX PM1 - $65

Like many others this is a APEX PM1 was used for my Calcium Reactor. For like maybe 6 months. Its pretty much the same exact way it came from Neptune lol. Excellent Condition

photo.JPG by Asonitez, on Flickr

Custom King Custom ATO Container - 100

This was made for me by Custom King. It measures 12x12x30" High. It is 100% Solid and the only thing thats ever been inside is RODI Top/Off Water. It's a bit dusty and has some salts spray but nothing that can't be wiped off. If I could fit it under my tank that's exactly where it would be.

IMG_0191 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

LET Retrofit Lighting - $80

I purchased this brand new from ATI and pretty much used it for a total of 3 months. This was to supplement my LED Lighting and it was awesome. Its already wired and ready to go!

IMG_0201 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

IMG_0199 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

ATO Waste Container. $60

- Its brand new and has never been used
- It has a Ping-Pong ball that stops the container from filling when it is full. It also has a top to place CARBON PAD's and carbon to prevent the stench from getting out.
- I just have no space in my sump.

IMG_0192 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

AQUA Ultraviolet 15w UV Sterilizer

- This is about 6 months old. I was using it on my 80 Gallon Frag Tank system.

IMG_0197 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

IMG_0198 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

Coralife Turbo-Sea High Pressure Pump - $80

- This pump was used as the return on my Frag Tank System. For a few months.

IMG_0196 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

Danner MAG 18 Return pump with 6 Month Old Impeller - $95

- This pump has been used as the return pump on my Reef. It has been ultra-reliable and I have kept it around because already some of the other return pump's I tried have died. I replaced the impeller as it was due to be replaced. Currently I use this to mix saltwater.

IMG_0195 (Medium) by Asonitez, on Flickr

Sold and Shipping today
APEX EB8 & PM1 - R2R (Shipping Today)
Waste Container - ManhattanReef (Shipping Today)

Everything Else Still Available!