• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Eshopps ECD anyone familiar?

2E14CD15-EEE8-4F3F-96F1-ABD630B6FBF1.jpeg I keep seeing the return pump in the back middle compartment with the ATO float. Can I pull my return from the skimmer compartment and have my reactors dump into the compartment with the ATO Float? No my daughters didn’t use my phone I’m just learning how to do this.lol

Looking more closely at your sump I have the next size bigger (R-200 3 gen) but should work the same. The rear section (box 4) is small and hard to get to. I would only have in there the return pump and the ATO sensor or float. I have my reactors feed from the skimmer section & return into the skimmer section. With the channel feeding the skimmer area, 'frug drain into box 4 and the skimmer draining into box 4 I believe you have to use the sump as designed. I found it to be an excellent sump other than the access to box 4 for pump & sensor maintenance.