• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ever see one of these?

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
ba9c0467964ec7769cad12552074b188.jpg

Yes but not for sometime now, its a really cool blenny commonly referred to as a leopard blenny but usually quite difficult to feed and not considered reef safe species...hope it does well for you..

I apologize at first look I thought it was that species of blenny but its not... Close resemblance

+1 on leopard blenny. Doesn't look like a gum drop to me. The structure of the head is all wrong for a gym drop, same with the pattern.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
No i don't. I don't really have much in there. This is supposed to be a positive post just showing off what I think is a cool fish I haven't seen before.

Yeah it is very cool. Never seen one in person. Just wanted to let you know incase it went after corals you knew why. ;)

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Really cool looking fish! Best of luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Yes but not for sometime now, its a really cool blenny commonly referred to as a leopard blenny but usually quite difficult to feed and not considered reef safe species...hope it does well for you..

Well it died. Literally looked like it just dropped dead 1 minute it was swimming next minute dead. really strange