• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FEBRUARY 2007 MEETING FRAGS (Cherry Hill)

C

concept3

Please post what you guys are selling, trading, looking to buy, donating ETC

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I'll start I have 3 purple tipped frog spawn's for sale. Its the one on the right in the pic
$10 a head.
1 has 1 head
1 has 3 heads
and the big one has 8 heads.
frogsphawn.jpg

Green Palys the size of a nickle $1 a head
greenpaly.jpg

Orange Digi 2 stalks $15.  Orange Black and white zoas $10
orangedigi.jpg

C

concept3

Here's what I have

one Mat of GSP 6" X 4.5"  $20

one STRIP of GSP 4" X 2"  $15

one ROCK of GSP rock (about 4-5 lbs) 9" X 6" X 3" high  $30

GSP.jpg

still deciding which SPS I wanna trade or sell for $10/piece!!!!

I would love the 4"x2" matt of GSP from concept as well as a 1 head frogspawn and rock of orange zoas from Ed. Unfortunately I will be away and wont be able to make the meeting. :(

If they dont sell I will gladly take them off your hands!

Absinthe

nanocubist(@)hotmail.com or Absinthe @ Reefcentral

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Daniel, I'd be intrested in a frag of those zoas. How much you asking? I don't have much to trade.

Merv, let me know what SPS you have left. I want to try a few easier ones in the new tank. I have mostly softies so I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

I have a bunch of kenyas also that look just like the ones daniel posted if anyone is intrested and he doesn't have enough for everyone.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
Daniel, I'd be intrested in a frag of those zoas. How much you asking? I don't have much to trade.

Merv, let me know what SPS you have left. I want to try a few easier ones in the new tank. I have mostly softies so I'm not sure if it'll work or not.
it will depend on the size I pull out.

C

concept3

OK, just did the transfer so the SPS are a little browned out, getting color back slowly-
hopefully they're back by the meeting :)

One Green Cap w/ purple rim and Purple Cap combo.  Has Orange digitata in between, but small
Rock is about 2-3 lbs, Green cap is a good 6" X 5" and the Purple cap is about 4" X 2" $25

frags4.jpg

april5.jpg

=========================================================

Humilis frags, about 2 to 3 inches 10 available $10

j11-1.jpg

humilis.jpg

=========================================================

Millepora frags 4 available same color as below pics $20

frags3.jpg

Millepora colonies 2 available $30

frags1.jpg

T012.jpg

C

concept3

Matt, I posted what's already been fragged and ready to go- most of them are a little browned out, but are getting their color back now.

I think I'm gonna SKIP the softies for now, thanks all who offered, I'm gonna wait on them until AFTER all the SPS have regained their colors.

Absinthe- if I have the GSP left, you can come and pick them up when you're ready

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Merv, is that Green Humilis from the colony the club rescued a while back? If not, I'd like to get a piece.

Thanks

C

concept3

RichT said:
Merv, is that Green Humilis from the colony the club rescued a while back? If not, I'd like to get a piece.

Thanks

We rescued a Green slimer (Acropora yongei) or Green staghorn coral.

Oy got me a frag of this humilis approximately 3 years ago for my birthday from Aquarium center. It grew to the size of a small orange, then was fragged because it slowly STN'ed from the bottom up for no reason (me thinks lack of flow underneath). I kept ONE good sized frag (and sold the rest) which AGAIN got big and almost orange sized, then fell on top of another coral last week which really ticked it off, so I fragged it AGAIN!

"Thou shalt be fragged and LIVE forever"

You want a piece? You don't have to wait until the meeting you know?

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Merv, can I get 1 each of the humilis and millie frags? Pick up at the meeting if that's ok.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would like to do some Frag Trading as well. I will be at the meeting

if i go, i want the "One Green Cap w/ purple rim and Purple Cap combo. Has Orange digitata in between, but small
Rock is about 2-3 lbs, Green cap is a good 6" X 5" and the Purple cap is about 4" X 2" $25"