• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Thanks & Recap

Just want to send a big thanks to Billy. That was my first meeting and I had a good time. It was nice meeting everyone.

Re: February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

Great meeging and a great turnout as well. Happy to see everyone again.

Billy, awesome tank. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope that duncan looks good in your tank.

Thanks for having us over Billy. It was great seeing you guys today.

Yes thanks Billy for opening your house to all to come...

My 9yr old had an idea to earn some money to put back in your reef ;D

He suggested, about a block away from your house, that you do could do reef diving tours and charge to do snorkling in your tank. He said it was definitely big enough and you could earn money from it for new stuff :D

I almost hit a telephone pole...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy, The tank looks GREAT! I've never seen coraline grow so tall. You'd hardly know there were nearly 100 people in your house by the time we left. Thanks for having us again. Soo many new faces today. Tried to at least say hello to the folks I didn't know!

Hopefully we'll have the minutes to the meeting up within the next day or so. We had a lot of great conversation today. Thanks to all who participated.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great to see everyone and some new faces as well. Thanks for hosting the NJ Reefin' Hoard again this year Billy. Good food, great tank, and best of all - the best people.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy I had a very good time again. There was a lot more people this time than last GOD Bless You. Your tanks look Awesome!!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Billy! We had a great time, Genevieve loved the tank! :D

Good food, people and drink...Can't ask for anything more!

Thanks Billy for having the meeting this month i had a great time
the food was great & it was nice to see everyone again.
ur tank looks awesome nice looking pieces in there.

Hi Billy

Thanks for inviting us into your lovely home. We had a great time and enjoyed your amazing reef.

Good Luck,
Dom

Billy thank you very much for having us there, the food was great ,it was great seen everyone there and of course the tank is awesome :eek:.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting the meeting, Billy. We had a great time. The tank is looking awesome.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Billy and thank you everyone that attended. I had a great time.