• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting & Thank You

Almost made it the whole time there without an accident... at least it was only water.

Thank you for having us. My older one even admitted she had a lot of fun once she stopped pouting about leaving.

Thanks Phyl and John for the great time!

Sorry I got carried away catching up with so many old friends that I didn't get to meet most of the new friends!

I'll have to make up for that next meeting.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Phyl and John for hosting a great meeting. It was nice seeing and chatting with fellow reefers.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
BIG Thanks to all who came. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so much family. Thanks to all who brought food, drink, plates, napkins... etc! I'm not sure I got to try everything, but I enjoyed everything I ate. I hope all the new people enjoyed themselves and felt at home.

Thanks to MikeM who manned the frag tank downstairs helping to clear out all of the frags. There's still way too much stuff down there to be able to break it down so I'll be posting pictures of what is left soon. I was sad to see some of my babies go, so take pictures of them in their new homes and post them.

Those of you who took pictures/videos need to hurry and get them posted. My camera didn't even make it out of the bag yesterday so I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from those who did!

STAN! I'm so sorry to hear that you had an allergic reaction to my purportedly "hypoallergenic" dog. Just goes to show there really is no such thing (I've seen it before, actually)! I wish I had known before you left, I would have sent you off with the bottle of benedryl and a straw!! Thanks for coming (but next time you attend a meeting you need to make sure to post it up in your forum so people have time to get their requests for frags in)!

Thanks to everyone who brought donations to the raffle. They were very much appreciated!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting another GREAT meeting guys. We all had a really good time (like I would expect anything different!)

Can't wait to see ALL of you at the next meeting!

I'll have pics posted up tonight.

thanks for hosting a great meeting john and phyl. it was nice to get back to one and hopefully it wont be long befor i get to another(baby is due in april). it was my wifes first meeting and she had a great time and brandon talked about the fishtank the whole way home.
thanks again and happy reefing......al

to avoid repeating thobvious niceness of you tanks and home i'll stick with a sincere thank you.... oh and btw.... my fiancee wants to start an online shopping club for all the bored "reefer wifes" while at the meetings....lol

Thanks John and Phyl for your hospitality. What a beautiful tank; I can't believe your actually had a crash. I would had love to see it before the crash.
Thanks again for the experience with other fellow reefers, may the club keep growing!
;D

Just took a few snap shots. Not that good but thought i would share
8_22_02_09_1_46_26_1.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_46_26_0.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_45_04_3.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_45_04_2.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_45_04_1.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_45_04_0.JPG

http://www.njreefers.org/forums/gallery/8_22_02_09_1_43_25.JPG[img]
[img]http://www.njreefers.org/forums/gallery/8_22_02_09_1_42_02_3.JPG
8_22_02_09_1_42_02_2.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_42_02_1.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_42_01_0.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_46_26_3.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_46_26_2.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_43_25.JPG

8_22_02_09_1_42_02_4.JPG

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey guys great pictures! Brian... where did you find all of those crazy corals!? They look better in your pics than my tank, lol!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to say Phyl and John, that is a beautiful tank yous have there.

Phyl, is the second from last pic a (merv-mikem)?