• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feed Like a Pro with Gourmet Gadgets

Feed like a Pro with Innovative Marine's new Gourmet Gadget Collection!

Gourmet Grinder Pellet and Flake Food Feeder

Gourmet Grinder – Improving the Daily Grind

Long work hours and busy schedules no longer prevent you from implementing a variety of food and consistent portion controlled feeding of your fish. The Patent-Pending AUQA Gadget Gourmet Grinder delivers a worry-free solution to hobbyist who values time, money and efficiency.

The Gourmet Grinder is the industry’s very first thumb operated pellet and flake food grinding system that dispenses food effortlessly with a simple pump and grind. The Gourmet Grinder can be loaded with your favorite choice of pellet or flake foods, and in a few seconds, grinding them up into various bite size morsels, perfect for small to medium fish.

The food filling process is simple, the built in feeding tube acts as a quick loader and allows you to fill your grinder quickly keeping your hands free from unwanted odors when touching the food. During feeding, the Gourmet Grinder allows the user to submerge the feeding tube into the water for a more accurate, precise and portion-controlled targeted feeding that keeps food contained in one area so it can be consumed before entering into your filter and polluting your aquarium.

FEATURES:
  • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish
  • Ideal for Most Pellet and Flakes
  • Stainless steel and Cell-Cast Acrylic Construction
  • Reduces Waste and Maintains Water Quality
  • Targeted Portion Controlled Feeding
  • Thumb Operated/No Batteries Needed
  • Clear Window to see food levels
  • Cleaning Brush and Acrylic Stand Included
  • Years of Daily Use

[video=youtube;Jgwcb71CrYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwcb71CrYc[/video]

Gourmet Defroster Frozen Food Feeder

Gourmet Defroster – Feeding, Well Thawed Out.

Do you really have 5 minutes to “defrost” frozen fish food in a cup? We certainly don’t.

The Gourmet Defroster is the fast, effective and simple way of feeding your fish frozen food. Our Patent-Pending Gourmet Defroster has taken all the hassle and frustration out of frozen food feeding and gives you numerous features that you’ll love!

Just drop a cube and go, and let this 3-in-1, magnet-mounted defroster thaw, separate, and dispense frozen food all by itself! Its open/close pivoting design gives you an adjustable release setting that allows for portion control and the ability to regulate the amount of food that is released into your tank. This keeps more food in their mouths, and less in your filter.

With the Gourmet Defroster’s easy disassembly, it also doubles as a feeding ring for freeze-dried and larger floating frozen food. When combined with the Gourmet Grinder you can feed flake and pellet food adding variety and a balance of healthy nutrients! The Defroster’s ring corrals the food in one place so the food doesn’t drift all around your tank, which keeps your fish fed and your water crystal clear.

FEATURES:
  • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish
  • Can be used for Frozen, Pellet, Flake or Freeze Dried Food.
  • Adjustable Release Settings
  • Magnetic Mounted
  • Feeding Ring Conversion
  • Corrals Food in a Contained Area

[video=youtube;aiTbuENoCBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTbuENoCBg[/video]

Gourmet Grazer Seaweed Feeder

Gourmet Grazer – Feeding is Now a Snap!

Angels, Tangs, Butterflies, Molllies and many other freshwater and marine fish are natural “pickers”. They graze 90% of their day picking at the surfaces of wood, corals and rock. It is important that they are offered plenty of seaweed and algae throughout the day. This will strengthen their immune system, reduce aggression and improve their overall health.

Traditional and Untraditional seaweed feeding tools have used suction cups, clips and rubber bands that held seaweed with one point of contact and if not secured properly, had the chance of detaching wasting the food and polluting your aquarium.

The Patent-Pending Gourmet Grazer is a magnetic mounted, snap lock feeder that secures seaweed in place by having contact all around the perimeter and will promote the natural picking process and allows your fish to simultaneously graze throughout the day.

Just open, insert any size seaweed and snap close. The magnet-mount allows for easy insertion and control, keeping your hands dry and food secured!

FEATURES:
  • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish (Herbivores and Carnivores)
  • Can hold up to 10 sheets of precut seaweed
  • Feed Multiple Fish Simultaneously
  • Can be placed vertically or horizontally
  • Low Profile
  • Magnetic Mounted
  • Promotes Natural Picking
  • Durable PVC Construction
  • Snap-Lock Security

[video=youtube;RJiwZT8UO2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJiwZT8UO2Y[/video]

Ended up ordering both the grazer and frozen feeder, in addition to a whole bunch of frozen food. Oyy my poor pocket book (I don't even own a pocketbook!)

Ended up ordering both the grazer and frozen feeder, in addition to a whole bunch of frozen food. Oyy my poor pocket book (I don't even own a pocketbook!)

Thank you so much for shopping with us! It's odd that pocketbooks are usually too big to actually fit into pockets. I recently switched from a wallet to more of a billfold style. My butt has been thanking me ever since. TMI, perhaps. lol

Thank you so much for shopping with us! It's odd that pocketbooks are usually too big to actually fit into pockets. I recently switched from a wallet to more of a billfold style. My butt has been thanking me ever since. TMI, perhaps. lol

You guys are great, I wish DepotLive had fish for sale too!

You guys are great, I wish DepotLive had fish for sale too!

We used to... and many of us miss it! We did briefly again when we relaunched MDL back in early 2013. I would say odds are we will again, but presently our focus is squarely on MD. We have a ton of big initiatives we've been working on for some time that we believe will make MD an easier and more rewarding place to shop.

UPDATE on Gourmet Gadget ETA on 5/5/15 @ 11:24 AM PST:

Innovative Marine informed us: "Due to the trucker strike we have been delayed a few days. We are scheduled to get our shipment in tomorrow, if so then we will be sending it out the next day or so."

Received mine today, overall they work pretty well.

Few things I'd like changed in V2

grazer:
1.move magnet towards center or place one on each end, mine seems to float the side opposite of the magnet
2. the plastic hinge, i can see that breaking easily, maybe use a bit more durable plastic or instead of a hinge a simple snap design

frozen food feeder:
1. instead of a single magnet, maybe consider 2 magnets, but that is just me
2. I noticed when feeding ocean nutrition foods with the binders that it takes a bit more to get them to defrost to the point I had to turn my gyre up a bit to get it to loosen up

Overall though I am happy and surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner. I would recommend them both to make feeding easier.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I just got the frozen food one and so far so good. Fed with pe mysis and while it was almost too big for the holes, but it worked well. A nice slow steady feed of mysis. I will try some LRS food this week. Thank you for the product.

Received mine today, overall they work pretty well.

Few things I'd like changed in V2

grazer:
1.move magnet towards center or place one on each end, mine seems to float the side opposite of the magnet
2. the plastic hinge, i can see that breaking easily, maybe use a bit more durable plastic or instead of a hinge a simple snap design

frozen food feeder:
1. instead of a single magnet, maybe consider 2 magnets, but that is just me
2. I noticed when feeding ocean nutrition foods with the binders that it takes a bit more to get them to defrost to the point I had to turn my gyre up a bit to get it to loosen up

Overall though I am happy and surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner. I would recommend them both to make feeding easier.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! I will email a link over to Innovative Marine so they can hear your thoughts.

I just got the frozen food one and so far so good. Fed with pe mysis and while it was almost too big for the holes, but it worked well. A nice slow steady feed of mysis. I will try some LRS food this week. Thank you for the product.

You're welcome! Thank you for shopping with us! :D