• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feeding the pigs I have - First video attempt - Take a look

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
[video=youtube;LfyMNqk5Wis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfyMNqk5Wis[/video]

Enjoy!

Sunny

Nice video. Gorgeous fish. Can I *** what type of tang that is? The one with two white stripes in the front and dots near the tail. Thanks.

If I am ever near you I am coming to sit on your couch in front of that tank. Those fish are GORGEOUS! Achilles, Powder Blue, Magnificent Foxface, Angel OH MY!!

I love the fact you're feeding them out of your hand. ugh I wish I had a big tank :(

If I am ever near you I am coming to sit on your couch in front of that tank. Those fish are GORGEOUS! Achilles, Powder Blue, Magnificent Foxface, Angel OH MY!!

I love the fact you're feeding them out of your hand. ugh I wish I had a big tank :(

lol thats just the 6ft QT tank :) his DT is gorgeous too. those fish are amazing in person. nice vid sunny.

Sunny

Everyone looks really good!

The mustard tang & achillies are settling in well they are tough to acclimate, nice work!

howze01

NJRC Member
Beautiful Sunny!! Did you get another Fowleri? There's another one that I don't remember and it looks a lot like him. The Mustard is looking even better too. Great job!

Oh, and those Anthias are amazing looking too!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks Everyone. Yes the fish are doing well.

The Anthias are Bimaculatus pair.

The other fish that looks like a Fowleri is actually the Acanthurus dussumieri.

NICE! was this recorded with the nikon d90? i'm impressed with balancing the camera so steadily while other hand is in the tank like that!!!!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Love it! Tnx for posting. The Achilles Tang looks so happy and healthy, such a good eater! :)

Sandee

Achilles was the reason I started this regime. All tangs would eat so well and he would not get a chance to eat. So I decided to feed everyone first by tying the stuff to a rock/pvc. Then when they were done, I started feeding Achilles by hand. In 2 days, everyone lined up for it :D.

My wife does not notice much about my tanks and fish ;). She saw me feeding this way and was speechless for a few minutes.

It was so satisfying - if you know what I mean - LOL LOL

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
NICE! was this recorded with the nikon d90? i'm impressed with balancing the camera so steadily while other hand is in the tank like that!!!!

Phil

I did not use D90 for this. I think it is too bulky for videos. I am trying out a small videocamera that I purchased about 30 minutes before I took this video.

Sunny

i can attest that this video does no justice for these fish.
that achilles is prob the most amazing fish i ever seen, and the powder blue, my lord...

sonny, when you think they are coming out of prison and going back home?> whats the warden saying?

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
i can attest that this video does no justice for these fish.
that achilles is prob the most amazing fish i ever seen, and the powder blue, my lord...

sonny, when you think they are coming out of prison and going back home?> whats the warden saying?

Thanks Rayn. The two fish that you mentioned will go in last, specially the Powder Blue since she is one aggressive fish.
I will start doing weekly water changes from my DT into the QT in about 2 weeks or so. I will do this for 4 weeks without any medication.
Then they will start going in if all is well. The wrasses first and then the tangs ;)

Sunny

Sandee

Achilles was the reason I started this regime. All tangs would eat so well and he would not get a chance to eat. So I decided to feed everyone first by tying the stuff to a rock/pvc. Then when they were done, I started feeding Achilles by hand. In 2 days, everyone lined up for it :D.

My wife does not notice much about my tanks and fish ;). She saw me feeding this way and was speechless for a few minutes.

It was so satisfying - if you know what I mean - LOL LOL

Sunny

Hand feeding is all ill do. It a very satisfying experience