• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fengs Reef

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Has anyone been there? A while ago a fellow reefer recommended it, but I was told it closed. I recently heard that it has re opened. Is it mostly corals? Frags? sps lps, softies. Any fish, I had heard that his prices were good, and I'm reefing on a tight budget

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Fengs has a really nice setup. Very chunky and healthy frags always.
His price are always reasonable I haven’t gone in a while but now I know he is open again. I will take a trip.

call before you go. Someone will post the number

Salted

NJRC Member
Has anyone been there? A while ago a fellow reefer recommended it, but I was told it closed. I recently heard that it has re opened. Is it mostly corals? Frags? sps lps, softies. Any fish, I had heard that his prices were good, and I'm reefing on a tight budget
Brokereefer and I have a Fengs' play date scheduled for next Wednesday. I'll report back.
Someone will post the number
Info listed in the vendor forum is current.

Salted

NJRC Member
Had to reschedule a little further out. Going on the 30th. Hoping for good weather as I'd to get my car out of winter hibernation.