• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Finally!

After almost a year of waiting my clowns hosted my green bta. They have been in my tank for almost a year. I've had the bta's since I started the hobby two years ago. Yesterday they hosted the thing. They are grade b Picasso's and I thought they would never do it. I know some people know the feeling of wanting them to host. I really can't believe they finally did.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Congrats!! Sometimes is just takes some time, now good luck getting them away from it. :)

N

njstillwell

From now on just post a pic of clownfish hosting and they will follow the picture has worked very very well from what i have heard.. let me know if anyone else reading this might be waiting for their clowns to host and let me know if it works, might take different pictures not sure as to what ones work the best.

actually i tried the picture with the first set of clowns i had and had no success. but i did hear that before.

My clown didnt even give my BTA a chance to settle. No later than 4 minutes of the BTA being in the tank, the clown was in it. Got lucky. Congrats!

malulu

NJRC Member
the clownfish i got claim to be tank raised, so i figured they may not know the RBTA is something that they should be host in??

i tried with the picture thingy, for about 2 weeks or so, it did not work... and it is kind of annoying with that big piece of picture stick on the middle of the tank, so i took it off.

months goes by, they finally "remembered" it, and finally host in!
;)