• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

First F1 PNG Lightning Maroon Clownfish auction has started

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Like I said you are the man. And I'm glad NJRC will forever be linked to you as the award winner at our MACNA. You heading down to Tonys MACNA this year? If so ill see you there.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Matt, we still have 2 openings for guest speakers for our Frag Swap / Conference on September 27th. Any interest in filling a spot?

I'm sure we would have a ton of interest in these Lightning Clowns and to hear more about the breeding practices, etc. that are currently in the industry.

Matt, we still have 2 openings for guest speakers for our Frag Swap / Conference on September 27th. Any interest in filling a spot?

Probably can't; I have the two weekends prior booked up which means traveling for a third weekend is probably out of the question with my family! Although I AM working on a new clownfish presentation which I've been asked to create for the MBI Workshop in July - will be an interesting look at the designer / hybrid / species issues and genetics.

I need a pair of these.

Just got an email from Mark Martin at Blue Zoo about which fish will get auctioned first this season ;) So....it's coming....