• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish moving help

Hello all. I’m moving and wondering if anyone is able to help watch (keep temporarily) three fish of mine. They are a flame angel, yellow coris wrasse and a royal gramma. All are ick / parasite free. Maybe they could stay in someone’s sump temporarily? Let me know if anyone is interested and how much they would like. Thank you!

I may have just what you need. My set up is very new but stable. I have a55 gallon refugium that is not yet operational but it is plumbed in to the system. But be aware. I can move rock into the tank to make them comfortable but there is no sand. Don’t want your wrasse to be upset. Also, With a turn of a valve I can separate it from the system so I can quarantine them for a bit while they get comfortable and than turn back on the system when they are ready. And of course by not being in main tank they will be real easy to catch when it is time for them to go home. One last thing... there is not yet a cover so if they are jumpers we will need to address that. Let me know if you think this will fit your situation