• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish Room Clean Out - Newport - 08345

I'll preface everything here with saying I really have no idea how to price some of this stuff. So if the prices seem high, don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer on it. I am one of those guys who "hordes" stuff over time, and I would love to see this stuff go to someone here that will "love" it. :)

I'll get some pictures of everything up today as soon as I can. (camera batteries are charging...)

The stand has some surface bubbling and peeling on the inside where the sump goes from saltwater spills, but it's hidden by the sump and glass door on the front of the stand.

Also comes with a "aqualine" wet/dry filter and mag 9.5 return pump, all plumbing to and from tank included. The "sump" has a filter tray that trickles into bio-balls. The bioballs were rinsed when it was taken out of service, so if you decided to use those again, they just need to be reseeded. Or, you could remove the "spray bar" and just fill the chamber with live rock, etc. The main chamber is large enough to contain the return pump and a pretty decent sized skimmer.

Currently empty and "mostly" cleaned out. (meaning I cleaned it the best I could without removing the tank from the stand as it's a HEAVY bugger).

I have a truck and can help move it.

Asking $650 OBO.

Hamilton Technologies 48" light "hood".

2x 175 watt mogul based MH and 2x 40 watt T8 (I think) fluorescents.

Seperate ballast box controls all the lights. The MH are magnetic ballasts.

The hood has a cooling fan in it, but it's kind of noisy.

The ballast box has push metal button switches, and one of the switches is stuck "on", but can easily be replaced.

Bulbs will be included, but I have no idea how old they are. They do work for testing, but I wouldn't run them on a tank because I have had the fixture at least a year.

It's a work horse. The hood is HUGE, stands about 8" or more tall. This thing could easily be modded to be one helluva light fixture for someone. Especially since the ballasts are in a seperate box, they could easily be changed out to electronic ballasts to save you some operating cash.

$200 OBO

48" aquatinics space light spacelight

2x 150watt MH HQI and 2x CF for actinics

MH uses electronic ballasts inside the hood. One ballast is new with only a few months of use on it. The other is acting up. There has to be a wiring problem somewhere, because the second ballast only works when it feels like it. Fairly inexpensive to replace. Its this ballast:

http://www.hellolights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=457

Bulbs will be included, but again, they are old and need to be replaced.

No cooling fans. This fixture is low profile, but HEAVY as all heck.

$175 OBO

Hamilton technologies 175w MH mogul based pendant with seperate magnetic ballast box.

Works like a champ.

Again, includes working bulb, but should be replaced as I'm not quite sure how long the bulb ran before I took it out of service.

$125 OBO

I know theres a ton more, but I have to "climb into" the closet and pull some of it out and decide what I want to part with in my "oh my god I might need that SOME day" stash. Stay tuned!

Pics (forgive the crappy pics, I was in a hurry)

Tank:

DSC05414.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

48" hamilton MH/Flurescent fixture:

DSC05420.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05422.jpg

DSC05423.jpg

DSC05431.jpg

DSC05433.jpg

Aqua space 48" MH/PC fixture:

DSC05424.jpg