• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish store in south jersey

I was looking for a fish store in south jersey who would have live rock for sale. I remember hearing that there was one on Fire Rd off exit 37 on the pkway, but i don't know the name of it. Can anyone help? Are there any other places that would carry the live rock? I need about 120lbs.

Thank you,
Tom

I was at The Hidden Reef a week ago and bought live rock for $3.49 a pound. For the price it is really nice rock. If I remember correctly its exit 41 off 95...just over the state line.

~~~BriaN~~~

Has anybody been there recently??? Looking for more rock but dont want to take that drive for nothing...I guess ill just call but also looking to see if anybody seen anything special!!

Thanks

~~~BriaN~~~

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tclark828 said:
I was looking for a fish store in south jersey who would have live rock for sale. I remember hearing that there was one on Fire Rd off exit 37 on the pkway, but i don't know the name of it. Can anyone help? Are there any other places that would carry the live rock? I need about 120lbs.

Thank you,
Tom

I believe your refering to Ocean Aquarium on Rt 40

Hey Rich T...wheres Ocean Aquarium on Rte 40?? Haven't been there and tryn to explore new places...any others in mind too??

~~~BriaN~~~

try new world pet center in somers point the owners name is ERIC great guy to deal with if your looing for something he will do his best to get it good prices he carries the brightwell products to

Eric is a really nice guy and he will give you a price break, Just tell him are found at about him from this forum.

Bob
aka Bobbyllama