• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish store recommendations - driving from Jersey City to DC

Hey all, I'm driving from Jersey City to DC this Saturday.

Wondering if anyone has any fish store recommendations along NJ Turnpike (I-95 and 295) that are worth visiting.

Looking to potentially pick up a few frags :D

There’s an amazing place right outside of MD they have the most exotic fish and corals. The place looks like a plant nursery but behind that it will blow your mind. If I get the address I will submit it. The place doesn’t have a name. The prices are incredible for what they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s an amazing place right outside of MD they have the most exotic fish and corals. The place looks like a plant nursery but behind that it will blow your mind. If I get the address I will submit it. The place doesn’t have a name. The prices are incredible for what they sell.

Yeah for sure let me know you can find it. Sounds like a secret coral speakeasy.

More like illegal ban import fish. Leopard sharks Japanese dragons hammer heads etc etc

I mean it’s a plant nursery in the front exotic fish in the back. I don’t judge people places or things. Am just suggesting a stop as the post said

I mean it’s a plant nursery in the front exotic fish in the back. I don’t judge people places or things. Am just suggesting a stop as the post said

Cool. How do I get there. I’m in!

9c389f6ba24ce9b1ffb4277d0c703433.jpg