• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish Tails in point pleasant nj

Fish Tails

• agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • disagree

• never been their

• Total voters
this is an excellent place to buy fish and inverts......i go there whenever i canbut it is quite a drive.....they always have live rock and corals in stock alon with a large quantity of supplies ......the only downside is that they only have a few knowledged people in the saltwater department(2 or 3 tops).....and they seem to never be working...lol

MIK

Thanks for the kudos!
I will pass it along to the owner.
I have worked there for almost a decade now and I love it.
I only work Saturdays now. (Had to get a “real” job :) )
If you ever stop by on a Saturday please introduce yourself.
Mark

^EDIT^
Holly Cow look how big that avatar is! LOL

Sharks - WOA!!! I almost thought I was gunna get eaten!

Programmer needs to resize that thing! (I wonder how you do that? hmmmmm) 8)

sharks said:
Thanks for the kudos!
I only work Saturdays now. (Had to get a “real” job :) )
Mark

^EDIT^

Just found the forum here and as a former saltwater enthusiast planning to re-enter the hobby, I suspect this will be on my list of most frequently visited sites.

Anyway, I'm in Pt. Pleasant and was wondering if Fish Tails sells RODI water, or if there is another store in the area that can provide me with it as I set up a new tank.

Thanks.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sharks said:
^EDIT^

Yea.....I had a big, fat, sexy shrimp until Jason P got ahold of it. Now look at it. Just shrimpy!!!!!!

Ajkay said:
sharks said:
Thanks for the kudos!
I only work Saturdays now. (Had to get a “real” job :)  )
Mark

^EDIT^

Just found the forum here and as a former saltwater enthusiast planning to re-enter the hobby, I suspect this will be on my list of most frequently visited sites.

Anyway, I'm in Pt. Pleasant and was wondering if Fish Tails sells RODI water, or if there is another store in the area that can provide me with it as I set up a new tank.

Thanks.

Aqua Ocean sell's water they are on rt9 in toms river

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Thanks.

Welcome back to Saltwater and Welcome To NJRC! You will find lots of helpful people here that's for sure.

You should look into going to meetings, they are a great way to meet people and also win some great raffles to help you get started again! ;D

4.gif
to NJRC Ajkay!

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier but I forgot about this thread.
They don’t sell straight RO but we now sell RO that is already salted. You need to bring your own containers but it’s salted, heated, and made the day before. So it has time to mix and we can adjust the salinity.
Do try to attend a few meetings. Like Brian said you get to meet local reefers, score cheap tank raised frags, and you never know maybe there will be an RO in a raffle one of these months.
Welcome back to the hobby
S