• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish we rescued today

We got a call today from George the Dive shop he goes to had tanks with fish and no electric. Here are the pics of a few of them. We also have a clown and a diamond goby they are in our frag tank

image4.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

Thank you so much for your help today!! Arin called me in a panic today and George was my first thought!! I'm happy we were able to help her out!!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just happy that we were able to save them. Arin was really stressed about it and I can understand why. Those fish were too nice to let die to the cold.

We also told Arin that when she gets back and is ready to rebuild the tank to give us a call. We'll clean out both tanks and start them both fresh.

Steve, she mentioned that you always bug her to let you redo them... so you're welcome to come help whenever we do it.

PS, Ant, I already sent Herbie a PM offering them to him to cover his losses... don't get too attached just yet. :p

I have limited room, but I can help too even if it means a temp setup of a tank in my kitchen to keep em alive until you're up on your feet.

If anybody is looking for a puffer that has a large fowlr system he is yours he is a big boy with a hearty coral appetite

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow they are some nice looking fish. By the way Anthony you can not have them for dinner! LOL

Our 90 is officially a fowlr we pulled the rest of the coral out that the puffer was mealing on lol. Everyone is very happy in their new home. Just going to rearrange a few pieces of rock to give them more caves. Our frag tank however is completely stocked with the coral from our tanks and the coral we are holding for a friend.