• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fishcam: Smile, you're on camera!

You might have heard me talk about my long legged starfish, Mr Smiles ... he's very rarely out, but catch him on Fishcam while you can! Now! :)

http://www.sandeeland.com/fishcam/

ad36bdf1-7608-58f4.jpg

Sandee | Sent from my iPhone!

You can still see his smile.

Maybe it's hard to tell ... his "body" is just above the date.

ad36bdf1-7d7b-2b18.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just saw him on the live fish cam. One of the coolest critters I've ever seen Sandee! :D

Must be a new years thing ~ he's never out during the day. He just finished off a nice piece of krill ...

Tnx for watching fishcam!

Is that a black Sharpie Marker I see next to the tank? :eek: :grin:

That's not nice! I hate seeing those tattoo'd fish, just horrible. No no, this guy is the real deal. Saw a picture of him posted on the Greenwich Aquaria site, drove to CT to pick him up that day! HAD to have him! :)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's not nice! I hate seeing those tattoo'd fish, just horrible. No no, this guy is the real deal. Saw a picture of him posted on the Greenwich Aquaria site, drove to CT to pick him up that day! HAD to have him! :)

Sandee, I know it’s the real deal. I’m just pulling your leg. :)

Again, that just amazes me……great find!