• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Florida Fighting Conch x2 07508

Looking to get rid of 2 Fighting Conch's , maybe trade for a leather coral frag(s) if possible? Im willing to drive to meet up if needed...5$ each if you don't have a frag to trade I

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Interested in one conch. Can trade a Kenya tree drag if you want. Also, any pics of clam?

I don't know how to post a picture but if you'd like to see a picture of the clam text me at 973-224-8592, the conch are around 4-5" as well...Had them about 6 months now, purchased them from online from a Florida vendor

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I don't know how to post a picture but if you'd like to see a picture of the clam text me at 973-224-8592, the conch are around 4-5" as well...Had them about 6 months now, purchased them from online from a Florida vendor

Are you visiting our site from a computer or phone? Are you going straight to our site or using third party app like Tapatalk?

If viewing our site from our website this is how you upload images:
* Click the "Upload a File" button
View attachment 15003

* Find image
View attachment 15004

*Click "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" for the image you would like to add
View attachment 15005

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Its not a deep sand bed. Have a few hermits, snails, cuke, and a sand sifting goby.
I am in 07735 not sure how my tank would handle a clam even though I always wanted one.