• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fluval Sea Evo 5G

Hello,

Some spring cleaning, I have:

Fluval Sea Evo 5G (light works perfectly but need to glue the fixation), no scratches, bought in October 2016. the water I used to clean it was too hot and the seams turned white but except for that, it's in good shape. A great deal.

There is also a 10G and a filtration column.

You need to take everything at once.

Location is 45 Park Lane South, Jersey City. My number is 908 274 5249.

Thanks

I know the monthly meeting is in secaucus, I don't have a car but if someone wants to pick all this up on the way to the meeting, I'll be at home !

There is only one path station in between. I live a 5 to 10 minutes walk from Newport or Hoboken path station depending on how fast you walk !

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
There is only one path station in between. I live a 5 to 10 minutes walk from Newport or Hoboken path station depending on how fast you walk !
ok i kinda know where you are....are you coming to RAP? if so can you bring it with you?

Well as I said, I don't have a car but if someone wants to pick all this up on the way to the meeting, I'll be at home !

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Would love to get the 10g for a small project but not sure when I will be back in JC. Was there last week for work :(

Someone is picking up the 5G on sunday morning. I told him to take everything.
He lives in New Brunswick, should he give you the 10G there ?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If they are not going to use it would be great. If they are going to use not an an issue. Thanks