• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For anyone who loves fishing and tattoos !

Just got this today at Adrenaline in Brick.

SDC10749.jpg

SDC10752.jpg

Wow, That is really nice . Just to let ya know, stripe bass are hitting off the beach on clam strips.(been told,didnt get out yet)

N

njstillwell

GO to the inlet of great bay the end of lbi south bound hitting like mad

Thanks ! My wife is kinda pissed. She just don't understand ;D

Stripers !!! I'll have to reserve the other arm for a striper tat.

John "Bovbaitboxes" said his friends were hitting good on the flounder, just don't know where.

Qwik, where in the Raritan ? I have to check the reports and get my butt out there.

flounder started then went cold with weather should be good again at the end of the week next time you want a tat let me know my friend does them out of his house he use to work in the city John

i like the lure more then the bass but overall nice! does the line just go a few inches and stop or does it wrap around? are you going for just some random tats or a sleeve?

I'm done, the wife didn't even want me to get another one to begin with. It's funny, I told her I was going to have the line wrap around to the left arm and have a fishing pole on the other arm :)