• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For sale Corals large pieces

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Was hoping to hookup today but you must be busy. I am available Wednesday to Friday 9AM to noon, next Saturday and Sunday. LMK

All pms answered. I won’t be around until Tuesday. Little Crazy on my end as today’s my sons baptism. Been running around preparing for that

Anyone want hammer. Last person got 30 heads for 10. Have a better deal because they bought corals but need to trim back. Any takers
I’m interested in some. How big of pieces are you selling? I have a 180 I would like to get stocked up.

$30? Am I reading that right? What a great deal, and what a beautiful tank!

I just started my tank up, when I'm ready to add corals I'll definitely be sending you a pm.

Agreed, I don't think the other thread should be locked. I think people selling corals out of their tanks as a hobby is completely different than a business selling.