• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For Sale: Two Ecotech Radions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

I'm looking to sell my two Ecotech radions. They are in like-new condition and were in use for around 3 months (I recently got some more powerful units via a group buy).

Asking $700 each, but if you find a better price somewhere I'll do my best to beat it by a significant margin (assuming they're in stock, etc).

Will ship if pre-paid but your form of payment must clear first and include reasonable shipping costs.

I know I have at least one box for one of the units, not sure if I have the other. I am also including the premium mounting kit as part of the sale, though you might have to get some longer cables for your installation as I only required very short lengths. Luckily the cable is only around 20 cents a foot at Home Depot and is a standard size (3/16th I believe, the smallest they carry).

They are in Bergen County at my home. PM me here or email me at karl@weckstrom.com.

That was quick - sold for my asking price on CL. Sorry folks :)

Err, no - i'm not sorry :) You can do better for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.