• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For the iPhone & iTouch people...

I found a couple of apps that pertain to our hobby that may be useful to those that have the iPhone or iTouch.

Just open up the App Store and search for the following..

"Aquarium Abbreviations" This has just about every abbreviation with meanings that pertain to our hobby.

"Dose" This application is a dosage calculator for just about every Seachem product.

Check them out.

If you have an Apex Controller, AquaNotes for the iPhone is handy as well.... and it's free.

Do many people here have an iPhone? Any suggestions for new apps? I write iPhone apps in my spare time and would be willing to throw something together to help the community. I've been toying with an app idea to help manage my tank, but I haven't been in the hobby long enough to get a clear idea of what it needs to track.

Tim

Thanks Rev. I don't have any reef related apps on the AppStore at the moment, but it is something I'm investigating. You can find my apps by searching for my name on the AppStore, "Timothy Braun".