• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Foxchase's Reef

So you all know what happened to my big tank by now, I have decided to stay in the hobby after everything.

I had this Tideline 20.5g AIO that I purchased at Reefco (new) about 3 years ago. I decided why not use that.

Since all my coral and fish died, I pretty much have a blank canvas.

@Stephen8169301 was kind enough to give me a clownfish and a rock with some nems and some softies which was super kind of him.

Alone with the clownfish I picked up 2 chromis.

I want to change the rockscape as I'm not a fan of it but not sure what to do with it yet. I also don't know if I want to keep it simple, or go crazy. I have an apex/fusion and other equipment if I decide to go that route.

Im thinking I might want to try more SPS this time around

I want to change the rockscape as I'm not a fan of it but not sure what to do with it yet. I also don't know if I want to keep it simple, or go crazy. I have an apex/fusion and other equipment if I decide to go that route.

Im thinking I might want to try more SPS this time around
Are you north or south Jersey. I'm up north. I can give you a green slimer and purple Stylo frag

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I live a few block over from Bot587, we have some sps we can frag for you if you want to do take a trip down to point pleasant.