• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fragging Shrooms and a zoo question

I have a colony of about 5 shrooms. One of them is much bigger than the others. Do any of you have links to pages/ advice on fragging shrooms or their natural splitting habbits.
When I was at the trop yesterday I bought a small zoo colony. My pepermint shrimp wont leave it alone. Its barely had time to open up for more than 20 minutes at a time. Should I get rid of the shrimp, or is this alright at will end eventualy? I bought the shrimp to take care of aptasia, which they destroyed so they realy arent necessary anymore.

My cleaner shrimp occaisonally does the same thing. just watch to see if it accidentally dislodges the frag from the rock, i had a frag where part of it was unattached, and the shrimp basically fragged that part for me. I haven't had any of those problems since reattaching the new mini frag.

Red

Thanks for the response. The link is good. Now I have to get the courage to actualy frag it lol. Another question though. The zoos I bought are under 130 watt pc on a 55. They are high up in the rockwork. WIll they be okay. The other few zoos I have on that mushroom rock have been fine, but Im just making sure.