• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags for Charity (MS)

Hi everyone,

I'm doing an 80 mile bike ride for MS is October and raising money for the cause. I'd like to offer up some frags for a donation, mods if this isn't allowed I apologize and please remove.

I currently have:

Orange Cap Monti, I'll cut off a piece about 1 X 1

not sure of the name but it's a tort I believe. I have 3 frags I cut about a week ago.

Trumpet Coral, I have maybe 9 frags of anywhere from 1 head to 3 heads. these are not mounted to disks.

I'm not setting an amount, it's whatever you want to donate. Every dollar counts.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/s...5223&et=TwIOtSNzQv7y8BSsDiweNg&s_tafId=402045

Please let me know what you want and we can meet up, I'm in Franklin Park NJ (08823) but travel around a lot so I can meet in Princeton or Edison. I also have to pickup some salt so i'll be at the hidden reef tomorrow

Thank you!

Ryan

Last edited:
My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with MS a few months ago I would love to donate for a piece of the tort.
Ps: great idea for raising money for a great cause..

Hi guys, so far i've raise $85 for MS from frag sales. Big thanks to Mike (Greybolt) and Mike (out of upstate NY). I would like to try and hit $100. I have a few new things.

3 polyp PPE or Joker Zoas an ID would be great, looking for $20

5 polyp of Rasta Zoas $25

anything else you see on the frag rack pictured above.

also some better pics, sorry photography isn't my thing.

this is the tort (if someone could ID that would be awesome)

This one has purple polyps but I just can't seem to get them into the pic.

Last edited: