• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags for you...yes, you! Bridgewater-08807

howze01

NJRC Member
So I am trying to clean up in preparation for my upgrade. I have some frags that I'm giving away.

2 mini colonies of Neon Green Candy Cane-1 10+ heads one 5+heads

1 Blue Trumpet mini colony - 10+heads

Clove polyps-full frag disk

Acan Echinata-Its' a pretty big hunk. 20+mouths. It's purple and green and is doing pretty bad in my tank. Maybe someone can bring it back?

These were given to me as extras in a pack and I have them already.
Red Hornet Zoa-1 polyp.
Sunny D's-2 polyps.
Unknown zoas-10+polyps.

I can also give you some chaeto if you need it. It's going insane in my frag tank....

You want them? Come and get them! Whatever you want is yours! Since I'm giving them away I would prefer that when they grow out you do the same if you frag them. Spread the love! Also since I am giving them away I would rather you came to me, or close to it. I am pretty close to OGII and Red Sand so we could always meetup there. Or you can drop by my place. I will also be at the meeting next weekend at Darren's and can bring them there too. I can snap pics of anything you may want to see too. Well, who wants what?

Good Sir,May I take a shot at the acan? I will love it and hug it and treat it as my very own..and if it does well I will frag it and give it back to others someday....PS. Thanks for spreading the wuv:angel:

howze01

NJRC Member
Acan is Tony's! I also got a PM for the Sunny D's so hopefully they are on their way too!

I will add the Acan to your massive loot pile you have going Tony:) See you next weekend!

howze01

NJRC Member
Ok so this is what we have:

Constantine: Sunny D's and Red Hornet
shipwrecked: Acan Echinata
Codfather: Trumpet and 5 head Candy Cane
dimitrge: Unknown zoos, 10 head Candy Cane and maybe another Trumpet

Cloves are left. Maybe a pic will help them?
6156828927_44bf9c594e.jpg

howze01

NJRC Member
And the cloves go to Madreefer. All done.... for now. I still have to go through all the zoos in my frag tank and will probably have more.

Howze,

Very nice gesture. Too bad for me though, I've been looking for trumpets and candy canes for a little while now. Good luck and I'll be quicker to the post next time :)

howze01

NJRC Member
Jonathan,
if you have some cool zoa, let me know, i will buy some from you.
:smug:

You should know better than that! I will let you know, once I get my frag tank in order, what I have.

Howze,

Very nice gesture. Too bad for me though, I've been looking for trumpets and candy canes for a little while now. Good luck and I'll be quicker to the post next time :)

Pm'd.

malulu

NJRC Member
Jonathan,
if you have some cool zoa, let me know, i will buy some from you.
:smug:

You should know better than that! I will let you know, once I get my frag tank in order, what I have.

last time you gave me a 3 heads Tube Blue, they are now about 12+ heads!! and very nice color!
thx again!

howze01

NJRC Member
You guys are very welcome! I hope they do well for you!

Awesome David! Glad they are doing so well. A couple ended up on my frag rack and they're going crazy there. I'm sure I will have plenty once I get it in order down there.

my name is bill ive just started a frag tank anything you are looking to get rid of i would be more than happy to take off your hand i live in piscataway and i can pick up whenever is good for you please give me a shout 732 213 0245 thanks so much

howze01

NJRC Member
Hey Bill. Once I get my new tank up I will post what's left. Shouldn't be much longer than a couple weeks.

howze01

NJRC Member
I try! Everyone was so awesome to CJ and I when we got our tanks going, it was nice to be able to do the same for others now. Just wait until I break the old girl down. Going to get everything that isn't a zoo or paly out so there will be plenty to go around! Speaking of which, get fragging on those "special" hornets would ya??!!!!