• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 120G tank and sump - LIttle Egg Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hi all

I have a 120 gallon (60x18x25) tank available for free pick up. It is not reef ready, and not drillable (tempered). There are a couple of light scratches in the front, nothing terrible. It held water until October when I replaced with my current, slightly larger, tank. It has (had) glass and plastic lids on each half. They were mostly broken. It would need to be replaced unless you don't need a lid, then forget I mentioned it. It needs a good cleaning. There is no stand.

The sump is a DIY, made from what I believe was a 40 gallon tank.

If you want one, you get both. ;)

Dave

Hi all

I have a 120 gallon (60x18x25) tank available for free pick up. It is not reef ready, and not drillable (tempered). There are a couple of light scratches in the front, nothing terrible. It held water until October when I replaced with my current, slightly larger, tank. It has (had) glass and plastic lids on each half. They were mostly broken. It would need to be replaced unless you don't need a lid, then forget I mentioned it. It needs a good cleaning. There is no stand.

The sump is a DIY, made from what I believe was a 40 gallon tank.

If you want one, you get both. ;)

Dave

Pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I've had a some interest in these tanks. The first person who reached out to me, Rread16, is scheduled to pick up the tanks on Friday. If that doesn't work out, I'll move down the list.

Thanks for the interest, and for helping me make some space here!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.