• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 36" ZooMed t5 light (brand new bulbs) & 2 24" glass versa tops - pick up 07208

I've made the very common rookie mistake of buying small and getting bigger tanks and spending more money with each upgrade.

My stupidity? Your gain! LoL.

ZooMed 36" light with 2 new bulbs. One is a daylight 10,000 and the other is (I think?) actinic.

2 glass versa tops - both are 24".

The generosity of two members on this forum has made me want to do the same for someone else.

Thank you :

- Fish Brain
- Rwc

Lol. Not upgrading ... These were all purchased in the last 4 months. I'm done for a while ... I hope!

Anthony, that would be AWESOME! My tank is VERY new (started in February) so anything helps!

LIGHT PENDING PICK UP

For instance went to pet store to get some .99 cent platys for my daughters tank next thing you know the wife is having them bag up $100 of reef goodies ,no complaint here lol