• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE - Aquarium tops and lights - Old School

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’ve been doing fish for over 60 years and have had a fish shed for 42. Now the early years were fresh water. I decided to excavate the shed and found a whole bunch of tops and lights that will be going in the trash next week if nobody wants them. Most are for 10 gallon tanks, maybe one 5 gallon tank, a 20L and maybe 20T and maybe a 40. Lights are one T4, one T12 a couple T8’s and some funky combo lights. I think that one white one was for a turtle tank with the convention incandescent and the long dark bulb.

Located in Sayreville

Old Tops.jpg

Old Lights.jpg

erics210

NJRC Member
Hi Paul, If noone grabs them I would take em,
I toss together little setups for people locally and sell em for like $25-40 bucks depending on what is all included and how nice.
much more budget friendly than walking out of petco with a new complete 10 gallon setup for $150.
Prices have gotten crAZY

erics210

NJRC Member
Hey Sorry. Thought I wrote back.
This weekend coming up driving down to Philly and would like to grab on the way down or back.