• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE Aquatop CF Series Canister Filter (370 and 525 GPH with UV)

Used for about 7 years, just disconnected last month. Works good for fresh, holds phosphates (couldn't bring them down wile using it) when using for salt, good for fowlr. Could use a new set of baskets, but they still work fine. Pick up in Marlton, near Atco. UV sterilizer bulb was replaced about 2 to 3 months ago. New seals and bulkhead about 6 months ago. Here is what it looks like: https://www.amazon.com/Aquatop-CF500UV-5-Stage-Canister-Filter/dp/B004GIXCI4

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Cannot believe this is still available.

Saw your FS post on South Jersey Reefers FB page.....good luck.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I could probably use it for a freshwater im planning to put the pond fish in over the winter.
Will be at ACC party on Sat and driving up to Bergen County Sunday

I could probably use it for a freshwater im planning to put the pond fish in over the winter.
Will be at ACC party on Sat and driving up to Bergen County Sunday
Mark me or the wife will be up your way sometime between Friday to Tuesday. I can drop it off to you if ya want. If your not around I can give it to my mom to give it to you she works over at AMI a few blocks from your house.