• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free BioCube 29...it leaks in Aberdeen 07747

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BioCube 29 that I purchased used in January of 2011. I noticed about 8 months ago I had some salt creep on the plastic molding at bottom of the tank. I began setting up a 46 bowfront. Sandy crashed the entire BC 29. So the leak went on with no real issues for 7 or 8 months. I looked at all the plastic that needs to be removed to get to the seals and said forget it. The leak is very small. I never noticed water puddling or my top off running low sooner than usual. Might be just a drip. I did try to see if it was splashing or water was wicking, but at the end I think it is a leak.

Nonetheless....

If you want the tank you can PM me and we can work something out. I can leave it in front of the house by the garage for easy pickup. I only ask that if you ask for it and we agree on a pickup time you say what you mean and you mean what you say.

I do have the stand and have not yet decided on what to do with that. NJreefers get first crack before it goes into the trash.

thanks

rich

Sorry for not replying sooner. 5 hours drive home, leaking bathroom, estimates etc have all taken up my time.

fisheye has dibs.
followed by JrJackson
then madreefer.

I am home all day Sunday for Pickup. I am also headed out to Atoona, PA monday morning around 7 or 8 am.. I drive along the 287 and rt.78 corridor. I would be happy to meet along that path on Monday morning. If you have an address that is just off the one of the exits I will drop it off.

rich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.